Best of 2018 | Weddings
WOW! Does it seem like 2018 went by in the blink-of-an-eye to anyone else?! My summer was filled with 22 gorgeous weddings and a few more in the “off-season”. It’s always such a treat putting together this blog post because lets face it… things can get a little blurred together when you have 7 weddings in 4 weeks! Going through these photos let me relive every wedding in it’s true glory — all of the memories & emotions came flooding back in vivid color. What an incredibly special job this truly is <3
This past year, some of my personal wedding day highlights included:
- A destination wedding in Cozumel
- Shooting at the Milwaukee Art Museum (this venue was on my dream list!)
- A stunning horse making his debut at the reception
- A courthouse elopement that left me in tears for days
- A Sunday morning wedding that centered on the couples union with Christ
- SO much laughter!!!!
If I wrote a blog post that contained a story from every special moment I witnessed, it would seriously be 500+ pages… so without further adieu, here are a few of my favorite images from 2018!
And there it is, 2018 in a beautiful nutshell <3 Thank you SO much to all of my couples (and now friends!) who trusted me to capture these special moments.